- Place clothes in dryer and close the door
- Select temperature
- Place your Smart Card over the screen until the desired drying time has been reached
- Press Start
Do not overload dryers. A standard load will take approximately 20 minutes. Towels or blankets may take longer.
Cycle can be stopped at any time by opening the door. Cycle will continue once you close the door and press start.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Items are washed or dried at your own risk.
- Always check that machines are empty before loading your laundry.
- Please remove items from machines as soon as cycle is complete.
- Children must be supervised at all times.